- Come into the office, fill out all the paper work, and have required documentation in hard before an appointment will be scheduled
- Must live in Denton County
- Have no personal insurance or a high deductible such as $5,000. or more
- Have Medicaid or Chips and be unable to find health care provider who accepts these insurances
- Must have an appointment
Schedule Appointments (Prescreening interview required)
Call 940.213.3571 to schedule an appointment, .
The following documents are needed:
- Proof of income: last pay stub, SSI eligibility letter, etc.
- Proof of residency: lease, mortgage coupon, or a current utility bill in your name
- Driver's license or picture ID
- Proof that children reside in your household: birth certificate, Medicaid cards, report cards/current school records, or immunization records
Free Childhood Immunizations
Available to children birth to 18 years of age who are uninsured or on Medicaid of Chips by appointment only.
Office Visit Fees/Donation
First Refuge Ministries charges a $10.00 gratuity for all medical visits. If the client is able we request that you make a larger donation. Services will be provided regardless of ability to pay minimum donation. The patient is responsible for laboratory tests and testing supply fees.