Chiropractic services are available by appointment during the week. Call 940.484.4384 for more information or to schedule an appointment. Remember there is a $10.00 gratuity for each appointment.
- Come into the office, fill out all the paper work, and have required documentation in hard before an appointment will be scheduled
- Must live in Denton County
- Have no personal insurance or a high deductible such as $5,000. or more
- Have Medicaid or Chips and be unable to find health care provider who accepts these insurances
- Must have an appointment
SCHEDULE APPOINTMENTS (PRESCREENING INTERVIEW REQUIRED)
Call the Medical Clinic Coordinator to schedule an appointment, 940.484.4384 x 104.
The following documents are needed:
- Proof of income: last pay stub, SSI eligibility letter, etc.
- Proof of residency: lease, mortgage coupon, or a current utility bill in your name
- Driver's license or picture ID
- Proof that children reside in your household: birth certificate, Medicaid cards, report cards/current school records, or immunization records
OFFICE VISIT FEES/DONATION
First Refuge Ministries charges a $10.00 gratuity for all chiopractic visits. If the client is able we request that you make a larger donation. Services will be provided regardless of ability to pay minimum donation. The patient is responsible for laboratory tests and testing supply fees.